Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

63. Re: Ships Ahoy - StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Mar 12, 2013, 18:37 Redmask

RollinThundr wrote on Mar 12, 2013, 17:55:
Thanks Dark, that's pretty much my point. Even if you're half way decent at micro managing, half the time it doesn't matter because 2 mins in you have 60 zerglings tearing you a new asshole. Some people may call that fun. Me I just find it fucking tedious.

You want Real Time without the Strategy, that's your fault, not Blizzards. Your chances of getting a rush are actually pretty low, you're exaggerating to cover your inability to deal with it. Did you ever stop to think that if you defend yourself against a rush that you might be able to go on the offensive and extend the length of the game? Why is the problem the rush itself and not your failure to do anything about it time and time again? It seems like your problems are your own and have nothing to do with Starcraft 2.

The game isn't for everyone, no one said its perfect but that doesn't mean the game should change just because its not for you.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo