Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

22. Re: Max Payne 3 Steam CD Keys Exhausted Mar 10, 2013, 20:31 Krovven

Gipson wrote on Mar 10, 2013, 20:12:
But not being able to skip cutscenes immediately made me ragequit the New York Minute mode.

There's a "<press Enter logo> Skip" icon in the lower right corner of cutscenes once the next level has loaded in the background. The game used cutscenes to hide loading screens. Would you really rather sit there and watch a loading screen, then goto a cutscene that you can skip? I'm going to assume the answer is no. I wish most games did this. It makes the games that do this, flow so much better. Maybe this isn't available in the New York Minute mode (haven't tried it), but it certainly is in the Story mode.

Flatline, you seem to recall the story relatively well except for one major point of your complaining. He was beating himself up because he failed to protect those that he was hired to protect, just like he was incapable of protecting his family...DESPITE being a bad-ass (as we see him). He partially blames being drunk on the job for his failures, quits drinking...then with a clearer head starts to over-analyze his faults. He does not see himself as a bad-ass that can take on dozens of gunman, when the outcome is he fails to protect those he is supposed to and lives himself.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo