Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

14. Re: Max Payne 3 Steam CD Keys Exhausted Mar 10, 2013, 18:30 Cyanotetyphas

Played it on hard, I liked it.

I think it sold in the 3-4 million range. Probably recouped their marketing budget at least.

I thought the gameplay was fun but it was sort of one note. For me, the cutscenes are what sold it. His constant yammering and the wierd grandpa is drunk flashes of text were very amusing to me and broke up the hours of shooting from cover very well.

Also on hard shoot dodge almost never worked because it took so long to get up if anyone was left alive they would nail you. I spent most of my time ducking behind cover and popping out for a slow mo headshot then snapping right back in. Especially later in the game.

Highlights - Slow mo hostage taker murder, melee range attacking for the first time, flavella chaos, that part in the airport where the song comes on

Synthetic Error - Entertainment bloggin http://syntheticerror.wordpress.com/

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo