Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

76. Re: Lord British Announces Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues Mar 10, 2013, 05:35 EricFate

Silicon Avatar wrote on Mar 9, 2013, 12:38:
EricFate wrote on Mar 9, 2013, 03:09:
I wish I still had enough faith in his vision to want to contribute, but I feel like he lost his way after Ultima 7.

Lots of ideas with no restraint is a recipe for a Moleynoux-style train wreck. Add in an internet only, persistent world type environment and it interests me even less.

Without a Raph Koster type on board, I can't even justify forking over enough to reach even the lowest tier.

Oh geez. ANYBODY but Raph Koster.

The key word is 'type'. Someone with online experience who is willing to reign in RG when he starts trying to implement things which are not interesting, fun, or technologically feasible. Also, someone who has seen just how wrong things can go, with some capacity to actually learn from the mistakes. Not Raph himself.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo