Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

20. Re: Op Ed Mar 9, 2013, 10:08 Redmask

Golwar wrote on Mar 9, 2013, 07:55:
Geez, gamers are really a disgrace sometimes. And to be honest, I probably wouldn't care too much about that kind of "feedback" either.
So people had problems with a game for some few days. Situation is improved step by step, they get a little gift. Story of the year!

P.S. I didn't buy Sim City and have no intention to do so anytime soon.

Your post is a disgrace, a not so cleverly disguised attempt to excuse the faults of the game and place the blame on the gaming community, as if words on internet forums created the situation and not EA themselves. Your crappy post ignores everything they did wrong here in a blatant attempt to do the usual gamers r so bad ranting. A little improvement step by step for a product people couldn't play for nearly a week, from a company that should have known better who has done this before, who hosted a few one hour beta tests and thought that was fine, who said they would give refunds then balked when people actually wanted them and who only responds to massive public/critical condemnation and ignores all other feedback.

Yeah I'm siding with the gamers here, whether they bought it or not.

This comment was edited on Mar 9, 2013, 10:13.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo