Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

21. Re: Arma III Trailer Mar 9, 2013, 04:48 bigspender

Muscular Beaver wrote on Mar 9, 2013, 00:48:
Sir Graves wrote on Mar 8, 2013, 16:10:
siapnar wrote on Mar 8, 2013, 09:44:
I gotta say, the graphics, animation and effects leave a lot to be desired.
Blind much?

Thats what I ask myself with people like you. I think its simple fanboyism, if such obvious things are not seen...
Animations often look far cheaper than before. Especially the generic ones. I could leave that as subjective, but looking at trees and ground textures, even someone as blind as you should see how shitty they look. Also bullet impact dust clouds are huge. Almost cant see your target anymore because of them. That auto eye contrast effect also sucks again and is only annoying. And the ancient scope effect is hated in the community already.

Just to name a few...

the animations are ok, but there is no animation blending like in some modern games so the transitions between them look stiff

edit i really hope the audio gets a make over before release too it's terrible in the alpha

This comment was edited on Mar 9, 2013, 05:12.

Adults are just children that are allowed to make their own decisions.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo