Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

3. Re: Lord British Announces Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues Mar 8, 2013, 11:30 Dev

Yeah, he should have tons of money from ultima still kicking around.
My quick look at the KS didn't show anything where he convinced as to why he needed the money.

Be aware though, that the most valuable properties are available to very limited number of players and will likely be in high demand! (Only a few dozen City homes will be available to players in-game.)

Once a house is purchased, players will need to pay regular taxes on it of course. But as a special thank you to select Kickstarter supporters, all housing obtained by making a Kickstarter pledge of Citizen, Lord, Baron, Duke or Lord of the Manor will be tax free for life!
Citizen is a "mere" $500. And although only a few "dozen" will be avail, there's 400+ on kickstarter rewards.
Yeah, that sounds to me like its going to be a pay 2 win MMORPG type game. And/or a subscription game. Nothing much stands out about the game from the quick look I took at the KS. The timing kinda sucks since its at the same time as torment kickstarter, I know he planned this ahead of time, but still not good timing. Also I was never a big fan of ultima back in the day.

Pass

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo