Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

19. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 5, 2013, 18:14 mag

SimplyMonk wrote on Mar 5, 2013, 15:13:
Creston wrote on Mar 5, 2013, 14:57:
SimplyMonk wrote on Mar 5, 2013, 14:11:
EA CTO talks about the "Big Data" that their online games are generating and what they are doing with it. More of an architecture discussion for handling big data sets than anything else, but thought that some here might find it interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK_PXlbvOfM

I wish people would still offer transcripts. I can read much faster than people can talk, but yet nowadays all these things make me sit through videos...

Creston

Youtube has a built in Transcripts option. It is next to "About", "Share" and "Add To". It is the little icon that looks like a drop down menu.

So, so useful.

so that changes everything we are not being able to collect so much of the inside on the game itself the gameplay and the game are that we have to rethink all of fundamentalism shins off the past again like battlefield for example now on a typical day generates or one tera bytes of data from all the time to meet really have about

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo