Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

10. Re: Diablo III Item Change Plans Mar 5, 2013, 17:20 Darks

Verno wrote on Mar 5, 2013, 15:13:
Sounds like they're taking some cues from Path of Exile and Torchlight 2. Oh well, steps in the right direction at least. That guy sounds like he really does understand some of the design problems and mistakes made.

Changes for the good being made since the moron Jay Wilson left.

Things can only get better since hes not there stifling the game with his horrible ideas. The guy did not listen to his own people telling him that many of the design decisions were bad. But his ultra-ego Its my way or no way made him think he was god. And one of the reason hes no longer there, even though he says he left on his own. Yea, we buy that story.

BTW, what really pisses me off about these patches and their fixing set items and legendries is, they had better fix it so all of the current ones are fixed with the same attributes. That really pissed many off the last time they made a big change to these items. Everyone had to go out and re-farm them again and spend hours upon hours farming them or end up spending ungodly amounts of gold to get one item.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=6375

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo