Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

61. Re: Dead Space 4 Cancelled? Mar 5, 2013, 16:03 RollinThundr

Beamer wrote on Mar 5, 2013, 16:00:
Wanting all my games in one place isn't a reason to hate Origin, but certainly a pretty valid reason not to use it.

As someone that uses precisely 0 of Steam's social features, it's the one that matters most to me. You get so used to seeing that list. It makes it easy to figure out what you want to play next (idea for Valve: let us order games by priority, so I don't have to scroll through every Alien Shooter game to get to the ones I forgot I bought 5 years ago but really want to play!)

Honestly, clicking play via steam or Orgin or a desktop shortcut really matters that much? I guess I'm just not as anal as some of you guys. Though then again I like console games too so I prolly don't fit into the PC Master Race level of elitism to begin with.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo