Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

51. Re: Dead Space 4 Cancelled? Mar 5, 2013, 14:45 Tumbler

I'm not sure why they thought dead space 3 would sell if it was presented as what shipped. It feels too much like more dead space two rather than a new addition to the franchise. It's also an action game now, so many enemies just get thrown at you the game play is run and gun most of the game.

At least when it was un space it felt like dead space.. Maybe looked like is more accurate.

I blame the publisher in this situation. The game smells of someone saying "action games sell, just look at COD! Make ds3 an action game. People will buy it because of the dead space brand plus it will get good reviews from all the awesome action! And co-op! Lots of co-op!"

Seems like a lot of publishers want to simply slap a brand name on whatever they are making. Who cares if it fits, call it dead space three and let's make lots of money.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo