Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

37. Re: Dead Space 4 Cancelled? Mar 5, 2013, 12:38 Verno

RollinThundr wrote on Mar 5, 2013, 12:06:
What I don't get is why people hate so much on Origin and praise Steam in the same breath. They're the same fucking thing.

It's been explained countless times so if you don't see it at this point, its because you don't want to. Some people like the community features and Origins suck while Steam has good ones. Some people like having their library centralized. Some people like Steams great sales while Origins are fewer and there are far less products available. The list goes on.

Origin is a really half assed client with few redeeming features (per product installation directories, no need to run client to run most games) that EA just kind of put out there and hasn't done much with. They could have been Sony with the crazy game share/video streaming stuff, they could have put real effort into community features and so on. The trouble is that they didn't really do anything to win people over.

This comment was edited on Mar 5, 2013, 12:47.

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Walking Dead, The Fall, As Above So Below

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo