Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

10. Re: Crysis 3 Patch Feb 28, 2013, 12:40 eRe4s3r

Well I haven't played the later Alien parts, he said there is nearly no feedback as to what constitutes a good hit or not. Especially in a level that's dark (Guess there is such a level?) He said there was no way to tell whether you even hit an enemy. Unless you used the bow.. and once the aliens appear that was my impression as well. You could empty an entire mag at them with no clear hit or damage feedback. Aiming at the head in high grass was also not really possible

From what I saw in the first 3 hours (including that completely terrible tower and I think something with aliens in high grass and that distortion device.) These sections were imo the worst of any game I ever played. If I could play the game without enemies.. I would It is extremely pretty. By far the prettiest game out there. But as a shooter.. I think it would not be worth to buy it just for that. He played on hardest difficulty by the way. Enemies definitely did not die from 1 hit.

And speaking of AI, the AI is not as bad as i thought it would be. In fact most of the time it handles your fucking up being stealthy extremely well and swift.. usually means reload.

Also .. Checkpoint saves (sometimes quite far apart).

This comment was edited on Feb 28, 2013, 12:51.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo