Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: Guild Wars 2: Flame and Frost - The Gathering Storm Launches Feb 27, 2013, 18:05 ColoradoHoudini

I find there to be no vertical progression, and no new challenges, and anything they offer has to cater to the .25 minutes every other week crowd that causes an uproar whenever there's content they don't have the time/skills to get to.

I stopped plying GW2 after the fractal came out and I ran through it a few times and saw the "upgrades" as meh or just weren't upgrades.

To me (and I'm sure I'm alone), this game needs to have more top end content and bigger epic content to tackle, with just rewards. I got my full exotic gear.. and some other fractal upgrades and realized I was done. That was months ago.. for an MMO, and for me (again, I'm sure I'm alone).. when there's nothing better to get, i'm done

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo