Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

25. Re: More Borderlands 2 DLC Feb 26, 2013, 13:24 Verno

jacobvandy wrote on Feb 26, 2013, 13:05:
I don't see any stolen assets in that article? I see similar camera angles/situations? Not at all the same situation...

As for additional DLC after the first Season Pass, I say HELL YEAH. You can be a pitiful cheap-ass all you like, wishing for your bargain bin GOTY purchase long before the actual value of the game has dropped that far

If you read the article itself it explains a lot of that and those similarities are pretty...coincidental to say the least. They were also in talks with the guy to have him do some work for them. It's a fine line between inspiration and replication, I'm not sure where it lands though. Also there's really no need to call people names because they're having the nerve to...wait to buy something. A person isn't a superior form of life or a big spender because they spent $30 on a game pass. I liked BL2 overall but it's value to me doesn't warrant another game pass or something right now.

Do you really think they wouldn't have advertised two years' worth of post-release content from the get-go if they knew back then that that's what they'd be doing? Don't you think they would have LOVED to charge $60 for a double Season Pass at the time of release?

Err no, I don't think they would have regardless of if it was planned or not. Many people see too much "planned" DLC content as an indicator that they should wait to buy the game as publishers tend to ship GOTY editions with everything bundled. There's nothing wrong with that behavior either, it's just consumers trying to get the most bang for their buck.

This comment was edited on Feb 26, 2013, 13:43.

Playing: Alien Isolation, 7 Days to Die, Dragon Age Origins
Watching: The Canal, Brazil, The Town That Dreaded Sundown

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo