Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

44. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines Postmortem Feb 26, 2013, 04:10 InBlack

Quinn wrote on Feb 25, 2013, 22:10:
Overon wrote on Feb 25, 2013, 17:36:
Lesson here is beware of tech demos.

Another lesson is to up your fucking standards. I've been shouting this game will suck balls SINCE I saw that freaking tech demo. Imagine the amount of acid boiling up into my mouth when I realized later the game was going to be even more horrid! I felt like a freaking xenomorph! Ha ha!

...Also: Don't blindly buy crap because you're fan of the franchise. I'm such a big fan of Geralt of Rivia, my wife actually shows signs of jealousy. Will I blindly buy The Witcher 3? Of course not. It's matter of factly a stupid thing to buy anything unless you know it's what you want. NOT because you've wasted your money -- that's your own damn problem -- but because you've supported a CRAP product and tainted the industry because you did.

Gotta say I agree with you on this one, felt the burn with D3 myself. Although it was hardly the trainwreck of A:CM proportions.

I have a nifty blue line!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo