Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 25, 2013, 17:01 Wowbagger_TIP

RollinThundr wrote on Feb 25, 2013, 16:41:
space admiral wrote on Feb 25, 2013, 16:15:
RollinThundr wrote on Feb 25, 2013, 16:06:
LittleMe wrote on Feb 25, 2013, 10:55:
Rather than advocating a focus on constraining the power of broadband duopolists, she calls for a broad increase in government involvement in the communications industry. That approach didn't work very well the last time we tried it in the mid-20th Century. And it would likely work even worse today.

Well said! She's an opportunist looking to 'create jobs' regulating things when it wouldn't work and would cost a lot of money. I wonder what her conflicts of interests are in advocating further federal regulatory powers over the Internet when she herself was an adviser to Obama. Hmmmm. Let me guess... She wants an appointed job and to be the center of attention at dinner parties??

Oh hey a democrat wanting in increase government power. That never happens.

SMASH THE STATE!

hell yeh RollinChikn - i didnt know you were an anarchist?!

lets roll!

I'm not, just tired of hearing how "for the US people" democrats are, when they're pretty much the exact polar opposite in reality.

Yes, just like republicans, or are we still pretending that they don't do the same crap? The Tea Party ones come in talking like they're different, but they're really just a lot dumber, and still want to violate the Constitution six ways from Sunday. The only expertise most congresspeople have is in the pandering department.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo