Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

4. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 25, 2013, 12:34 Verno

I dropped my Nexus S into a draft pint by accident while reaching the other day so I've since upgraded to a Nexus 4. I only have a family members iPhone 5 to compare it to but the stock Android experience on 4.2 has now definitely surpassed iOS on modern hardware. There is just so much more you can do with it even without 3rd party apps and performance is fantastic. I have no idea about long term build quality yet for obvious reasons but it seems reasonably well constructed. My only dislike is a non-user removable battery and no SD card (again). Google seems to hate SD cards for some reason.

Also too bad about the Nook, they were pretty nice units. I am married to my Kindle but I have played with a friends Nook ST and it was really comfortable to use.

Edit - nevermind:

Update: We've heard from a Barnes & Noble spokesperson who has said that "we have no plans to discontinue our award-winning line of NOOK products".

This comment was edited on Feb 25, 2013, 12:41.

Playing: The Last of Us Remastered
Watching: Kitchen Nightmares, Coherence, The Rover

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo