Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

7. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 25, 2013, 10:16 Verno

InBlack wrote on Feb 25, 2013, 10:01:
nin wrote on Feb 25, 2013, 09:23:
I wonder if console gamers were as disappointed with the d3 announcement as pc gamers were?

Heheh, cant believe that Blizzard is taking Diablo to consoles. After all that is wrong with that game, do they really want to alienate a WHOLE NEW MARKET? Ok with the console crowd you never know, and most of the people who will be playing probably werent even born when D1 was released....

They'll probably make a killing, there aren't a ton of decent ARPGs on the consoles. I've long held the opinion that console consumers in general are less demanding and discerning than PC consumers. More likely to blindly buy products and less likely to be tuned into problems about them. Given many of the shallow design elements in the PC version, it shouldn't exactly be a surprise either. If you think about it in retrospect, there's probably a reason for the skill limit being a gamepads available buttons for example.

As for the PS4 thing, I agree, it's just going to be a black box with a logo. The press is just being silly because they didn't get a special invite-only event first like Sony did in the past.

Playing: Divinity Original Sin, Destiny, Fire Emblem
Watching: Continuum, Star Trek TNG, Haunt

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo