Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

1. Re: Sunday Metaverse Feb 24, 2013, 11:33 Cutter

I pity you foos that think advertising is a good thing. Advertising is evil, period. An entire industry predicated on lying and making people insecure and worthless if they don't use XYZ product. I block cookies. I use ABP. I use Tor and/or proxies for most browsing. It's none of any company's goddamned business who I am or why I'm on their site anymore than if I was to walk into a retail store and they were to insist that I may not do so without handing all my personal information to them first. You'd tell them to fuckoff, turn around and walk out. IF I decide to purchase from them then they can have the information - and NO - that is not expressed or even tacit approval meaning they can share it with ANYONE else!

For news related services they can charge for content as far as I'm concerned. However, if I'm paying for it I don't want to see a single goddamned ad anywhere. Its why I don't pay for cable. Most people have always hated advertising, yet companies refuse to adapt or couldn't because of technological limitations. We're way past that now and there are no more excuses. So adapt or fall by the wayside.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo