Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: Arma III Steam Exclusive Feb 21, 2013, 17:55 DangerDog

Sir Graves wrote on Feb 21, 2013, 17:34:
Boy, would an initial release date be nice. Even a rough guesstimate.

Are we, like, only a matter of a few weeks or month or so away, or will we still be waiting come May or June or beyond? Just cannot wait to play this and the curiosity's killing me and my gaming buds!

Last I read

They implemented PhysX 3.0 in Arma 3 only after having worked on getting PhysX 2.0 in the game, everything needed to be redone. The two imprisoned BiS devs were working on making Arma 3, probably caused a bit of a delay too.

There was suppose to be a release of a "community alpha" many months ago but the decision to switch to PhysX 3 was the reason given for the delay. A hint at a release date for this would be nice, maybe sometime this summer?

I think DayZ standalone took high priority over Arma 3 and it's still not out yet despite being hopeful about releasing it before the end of 2012.

I'm not expecting this to be released till very near the end of 2013.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo