Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

19. Re: Legend of Grimrock 2 Announced Feb 21, 2013, 17:13 MajorD

deqer wrote on Feb 21, 2013, 16:37:
"Hey guys, we need to stay in business and keep making money. So, even tough LoG was just released, and some of you haven't even tried it yet--well, we don't care, and we're going to--regardless--shove another game down your throats this early in time, because it's all about us and staying in business even though that negatively affects you by the fact that we'd be shoving another game down your throats already."

"Creating a DLC would not have felt right." You mean, not have felt right to your business in the form of profits? Ahh, yes, that's what I thought you meant. Okay.

I'm confused by your post. You obviously have a different perspective on the game and/or the developer, but the game was released nearly a year ago for $14.99, and even less during a promotional launch. LoG II probably won't be release until the end of this year, or first part of next, so how is it they shoved either one down our throats?

I'm just curious, as maybe I'm missing something. HAH, wouldn't be the first time.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo