Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

4. Re: PC Brutal Legend Next Week; Future Additions Possible Feb 20, 2013, 16:19 Jerykk

Creston wrote on Feb 19, 2013, 18:35:
jdreyer wrote on Feb 19, 2013, 16:55:
I would have bought this 3 yrs ago, had there been a pc version. Now? I don't know. So much backlogged on Steam.

Yeah, same here.

I also love that devs release games on the consoles exclusively (admittedly probably not their call), and it doesn't sell well enough to warrant a sequel, so then they release it on the PC and they're all like "Hey, if you guys buy this, we'll make more! Please buy it? Please???" So I guess all that wonderful console money wasn't enough, huh?

Well, maybe had you not agreed to Electronic Fucking Arts forcing you to make it a console exclusive, you could have had those PC sales three years ago and could've done a sequel?

Anyway, I've got plenty to play, and don't really need three year old ports.

Creston

Had DF not agreed to making it a console-exclusive, they wouldn't have gotten the contract and the game wouldn't have been made at all. I'm all for PC games but when you deal with publishers, you really don't have any control over the big decisions. For games that require big budgets, like BL, publishers are still the only source of funding. Despite the delay and mixed reviews, I'm happy that BL is coming to PC and that DF is finally going to remove the 30 FPS cap from their engine.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo