Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

5. Re: Ships Ahoy - Crysis 3; Review Roundup Feb 19, 2013, 21:00 WaltC

DangerDog wrote on Feb 19, 2013, 20:15:
Singleplayer campaign is short, five or six hours some probably longer if you stop to look at every nut and bolt in the game.

Six hours? Forgedaboudeet! Great going Crytek--finally reached demo material level with the main single-player campaign! Congrats!

Six hours? Six? Tell me it isn't so. Blockbusters like Skyrim unfolding hundreds of hours of single play--while Cysis has been reduced to "six"--uh, if you look under every leaf and rock? Madness!

I shall *PASS* on this one, of course. What an "expected" but all the same "unexpected" disappointment. I still keep expecting the cookie cutters to surprise me.

My money will go elsewhere. And of course this answers the "no demo" question--hell, if you created a demo you might as well release the whole friggin' game for free! Six hours is a solid single-play demo--but if all you've got is six hours to offer--a demo is clearly off the table.

Relieved to pass on another regurgitated and truncated version of "Crysis." How many years have they been raping that title? Anyone remember? I really don't care, anymore.

It is well known that I do not make mistakes--so if you should happen across a mistake in anything I have written, be assured that I did not write it!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo