Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

55. Re: Op Ed Feb 19, 2013, 20:54 Jivaro

You have an amazing ability to read exactly what you want to and nothing else Beamer. In the same paragraph that I stressed not being awkward or uncomfortable you envision using a mouse, hunched over, on a coffee table. I said it wasn't expensive and yet you try to use cost as a factor. That is just arguing to argue at that point. I mean, I am not even one of these console hating PC master race people and somehow you drag that bit of crap into it.

Seriously man, browse the web a bit. I think you might be surprised what you find out there. Pro tip: Nothing like mousing, hunched over on a coffee table or on your ass is what I am referring to.

I am not doing furniture shopping for grown ups here, lol...I am trying to do the damn Neverwinter alpha Cutter gave me! This stuff isn't exactly hidden. Hell, we have had people link some of the more basic stuff on this very site before.

Example This isn't mine...I can't seem to find a link to mine at store site, but this is the website that someone linked here at Blues a few months back. This particular link goes to one of the simpler coffee tables that basically covers storage and ergonomics for a cheap price, but isn't exactly a looker. When I bought mine there was an oak table that looked much sturdier and had some hide-away storage that my wife liked because it allowed me to put all of the extra equipment somewhere out of sight. Only part of mine raises up so that the rest of the table can be used for drinks/food/etc. The rest of the site has some other things, chairs etc, as well as more options for the tables. If you want cheaper or modular, Ikea has a section...I personally am not a fan of the looks of that stuff though. Google for more. Back to Neverwinter!!

edit 2: If you are absolutely convinced that keyboard and mouse gaming can't be done in the living room in a fashion that is stylish, cost effective, and comfortable... *shrug*... ok. Your loss. I am loving it.

This comment was edited on Feb 19, 2013, 21:40.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo