Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

13. Re: Far Cry 3 New Feature Plans Feb 19, 2013, 07:48 Acleacius

Ok, no clue how you guys are interrupting my post as wanting FC2 system in FC3. Either I suck at posting or you guys just woke up.

I'm saying there is STILL too much spawning. If you have to drive 2 seconds in FC2 but in FC3 you have to drive 8 seconds, I don't see that as completely redone, correctly.

Secondly I mentioned the fact that an *Encounter* can easily lead to up to six spawns. Each spawn happening before you even get to loot the previous kills. I.e. Encounter, 2 pirates in a jeep, stop to kill them, go to loot them, another jeep shows up with 3 pirates, kill them, go to loot them, another jeep pulls up..... Ad nauseam.

I don't see how this is better or believable, you may fell differently.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo