Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: DayZ Update Feb 17, 2013, 07:36 Raptor

I sense great bitterness here, someone paid too much for DayZ before?

A quick google or reading the linked page or youtube pretty much explains what the new DayZ standalone project is about, what it looks like and what the goals are, so I don't understand the guessing that still goes on about some of the aspects.

And as for the player killing aspect of it, then I thought Rocket didn't really want to artificially cut into this mechanic much. It just shows that people are complete bastards.
Although I think that something should and probably is being done to encourage working together more then it just shows that an average person these days is incapable to play any game differently from general running and shooting - whatever the rules or settings.

The measures to force this to play out any differently are probably too great to fluidly fit into the overall mechanic without being too apparent and restrictive.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo