Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 15, 2013, 03:44 Rigs

I actually seen this yesterday...looks really good, I have to say. But if we're spoutn' off the racing sims we'd like to see make a come back, I'd have to go with Nascar Racing 2003 (or 2013 now) and Indycar Racing (I know, what a shock, eh?). We haven't had an 'official' NASCAR game on the PC in quite a long time. That drivel on the consoles is pathetic. Since 2003, I've had to run NR2003 until I was sick of seeing it. When the official servers were killed off, I left the scene. Now I sustain my habit with NASCAR mods on other racing games, such as the (very imminent) VHR Racing mod for rFactor (a sim almost as old as NR2003 iteself) and 'online-only' iRacing (which is made with NR2003 as it's foundation, though you can barely tell nowadays, most of the code has been re-written several times over)... Sigh

Just have to do with the Grid's and the SHIFT's and the Dirt's and the GTR's until that day comes...

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo