Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 14, 2013, 11:31 Jivaro

Yahtzee doing a review on a Japanese game? I already know how that is going to turn out...and 'poorly' is the first word that jumps out at me. I think I will take the word of folks that actually like the style and genre.

As I said in another thread, I dig his style and I do use his reviews for certain types of games, generally single player western RPG or action games. He just doesn't seem interested in multiplayer games enough to focus on anything other then the twerps you are bound to run into with any online game. As for Japanese games...well that is just low hanging fruit for his style of humor to pick off. Probably an amusing review from that stand point. As I want to avoid spoilers, I will wait until after I have played the game to watch it.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo