Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

35. Re: Path of Exile Patched Feb 13, 2013, 19:04 Axis

NoodleFish wrote on Feb 13, 2013, 18:24:
I'm loving the game - only been playing for about a week, but it seems to have my number. I usually get to early 30's and end up getting killed (hardcore). Act III is greater than me I suppose.

Oh well - off to make another go at it!

I rotate between characters, have a set of low level farming gear (strong MF w health) to get each char to 40s then flesh them out as I find equipment. That's the best advice I can give if you want to progress safely in HC solo, as solo is the only way to determine the true potential of your build.

The other safe way is to snake by in groups as its extremely easy to progress in groups. Then farm fells merci till you get the gear to support whatever build you envision. Often you'll find you can't do what you hoped to do solo, and end up rerolling or dying.

Yours truly,

Axis

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo