Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

2. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 13, 2013, 14:15 jdreyer

It seems like they'll offer smaller, more tailored bundles, which is an improvment, but yeah, not a la carte. Also, there's this:

Intel plans to stream these channels over the Internet, using set-top boxes powered by the company’s own processors, and would also make the service available on other devices, such as PCs and tablets. As The Verge reports, Huggers said Intel’s devices would have a “beautiful industrial design,” and would come equipped with a camera, which could recognize individual users and recommend things to watch. In addition to streaming live television, the device will support DVR-style content, on-demand shows and apps.

Because, yeah, that's just what I want: an always on camera in my living room that's connected to the internet. No way that will ever be abused. Nope.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo