Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

18. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Update Today Feb 13, 2013, 07:25 Nacelle

Bhruic wrote on Feb 12, 2013, 22:49:
Sure, I had fun when I was playing it too, for the most part. The didn't mean I was blind to the faults in the game.

There's a difference between being blind to something and not thinking it's that bad. Don't like it, move on. Bashing it every time there is update is just childish.

"Run" is being used generically. Yes, you don't necessarily literally run for all that time.

What do you mean then? You take a speeder to the nearest explored zone, collect your quests, run out and explore, do quests, find another speeder hub. How's this any different than any other MMO? You can quicktravel to any previously explored hub and you can pay to have that cooldown shortened. So what's the problem?

And as someone who's played since launch, why not be honest about it? For the first couple months, you didn't even start with the ability to run (or "sprint"), you didn't get that until level 15. And you couldn't buy a speeder until level 25.

But that is not the state of the game now. Was Wow the game it is now, at launch?

Ah yes, the old "if you dislike a game I like, you're a whiner!" canard.

Canard or not, it's what it sounds like to me. Especially since you're still harping on launch problems and not how game is now.

This comment was edited on Feb 13, 2013, 07:33.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo