Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

48. Re: Obsidian on Fallout: New Vegas 2 Prospects Feb 12, 2013, 23:40 Jerykk

None of this changes the fact that once you are 2 hours into the game, you can now roam freely without even worrying about the deathclaws... and then the difficulty and challenge never ramps up. Am I the only one that finally went to finish the storyline and one shot the last guy in the Legion camp with a melee weapon?

Did you play the game on Easy or something? On Very Hard (in addition to Hardcore mode), Deathclaws remained a serious threat even after 80 hours of play. And I believe Lanius took 11 headshots with an Antimaterial rifle before dying. The only easy way to kill Lanius is to dump a ton of explosives on the narrow path leading up to him, shoot him to lure him down and then watch him vaporize instantly.

If you didn't play on the highest difficulty, you really have no reason to be complaining about difficulty.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo