Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

6. Re: Bungie's Destiny Details Soon Feb 12, 2013, 18:05 Parias

Is the Halo franchise really all that terrible? I don't know - I find a lot of people slam on Halo just for the heck of it. I've always found the games pretty engaging and fun to play. There's a reason they sell so well. I don't mind that they keep putting out new chapters and releases because I always want to see what's going to happen next in the story.

Then again, I'm also one of those rare players who's only in it for the singleplayer / co-op and avoids the competitive multiplayer like the plague - maybe that's where the franchise gets a lot of it's bad rap from?

Edit: Either way I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops - at the least Bungie's games always have a ton of refinement behind them, co-op play (for the most part) and tend to align with my own particular favored genres and settings. Even if this turns out to be "just another shooter", I'll probably still play it for these reasons alone.

This comment was edited on Feb 12, 2013, 18:15.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo