Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

34. Re: Obsidian on Fallout: New Vegas 2 Prospects Feb 12, 2013, 17:45 descender

That still doesn't improve: # of objects in the world, density of objects, mesh detail, shader quality, shadows.

First of all, the limiting settings for the density of objects and shadows are... in the INI files... so are the settings for which of the games texture detail levels you will be using, mipmap levels... not all of these settings can be fully maxed out by using the sliders int he game so... you are just wrong.

Adding objects meshes and the like to the world has absolutely nothing to do with this conversation. I can only say "DUH", of course you can't magically add objects to the world.

If you think any of these things were what I was talking about... then something tells me this conversation was wasted on you.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo