Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

1. What do you all think is the most taxing PC game right now? Feb 12, 2013, 14:55 LaxerFL

I just built myself I killer new rig. It is by no means the most powerful system in the world but compared to the computer it replaced the difference is night and day.
I have tried many new AAA titles looking for something to bring it to its knees and so far haven't found much that the rig can't handle.
I thought Far Cry 3 would to do but no. While it looks amazing, it runs like butter. I have heard Metro 2033 is a beast but it is 2 years old and I find it hard to believe a game that old could tax modern hardware.

Even Planetside 2 plays smooth save the few times there are 200 players attacking/defending one base. DayZ looks freaking awesome with max details but still runs like butter.

What game do you all think is the most taxing on modern hardware?

Thanks,
Lax

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo