Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

20. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Feb 12, 2013, 13:50 Beamer

RollinThundr wrote on Feb 12, 2013, 10:44:
Beamer wrote on Feb 12, 2013, 10:23:
RollinThundr wrote on Feb 12, 2013, 10:19:
nin wrote on Feb 12, 2013, 09:01:
I guess you aren't too big on data or facts.

He's not big on anything except trollin for attention.

aka anything you don't agree with is trolling. Democrats, the party of tolerance.

Fact of the matter is the things people were so upset that Bush did, Obama either extended or made worse. Funny that none of those people who were so upset about the patriot act under Bush, don't seem to care that Obama not only extended it, but made it possible to target American citizens with no due process.

He also extended the Bush tax cuts originally as well as used Bush's time table for withdrawal from Iraq and Afghanistan.

You have no idea what "tolerance" means.
It's always fantastic when people fail that comprehension. It's often from racists, too. "I hate black people, why can't you tolerate that!?" Well, usually racists don't even get that they're racist, so it's more "I think black people aren't special and commit crimes, but I'm not racist, why don't you tolerate me?!"

Also a strong overlap with people that don't know what Freedom of Speech is.

Yep all conservatives are racist, or was it all republicans? Oh I remember, it was "Not all republicans are racist but if you're racist you're probably a republican." Thing is conservatives don't care what color your skin is, if you're capable of working and contributing to society like everyone else is, do it and lets all move the fuck on already.

It's generally democrats that need to treat skin color like a condition. It's for me hard to take serious at this point because the left plays the race card so often anyway.

You are such a strawman arguer.
When did I say all conservatives are racist? I didn't even say all conservatives fail reading comprehension, or all people that fail reading comprehension are conservatives.

I said that you suck at understanding what words mean, and usually those that don't think they are racist hide behind "tolerance." Jesus. Fuck. You do this all the time.
Me: Racists often have no clue what "tolerance" is when they mention it
You: How can you call all conservatives racist!?
Me: Wait, when did I use the terms "all" or "conservative?" When did I ever even imply that connection?

Also, you idiot, racism is so institutionalized that to go colorblind is basically making the problem worse. You're a child when it comes to discussions about race. Seriously, you spew the same crap a college kid would. Stuff that shows you have zero ability for critical thought or looking beyond your own shoes.

"Contributing to society." I would guess plenty of people on food stamps contribute far, far, far more than someone like you does.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo