Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

9. Re: New Arkham Game Revealed Feb 12, 2013, 11:49 coldcut

Great news, I just finished both Asylum and City. Maybe it's just me, but I found Asylum to be a bit more polished. After finishing City, I went back to Asylum and played some challenge maps, and my immediate thoughts were "wow, the combat seems much more fluid than in City". Not that the combat is bad in City, but for whatever reason I found it a tad better overall in Asylum.
Some other (minor) issues I had with City:
- Steam overlay doesn't work at all (popular discussion without an actual solution in the forums)
- loading times of City are horrible compared to Asylum (despite having -if at all- only slightly improved graphics). I even moved the game to the SSD, and the loading times are still insanely long.

I hope that the fact that the announcement was so subtle and that Rocksteady isn't the developer doesn't turn out to be what I fear it could be.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo