Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

17. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 11, 2013, 21:31 Sepharo

xXBatmanXx wrote on Feb 11, 2013, 21:15:
How sad is it that Dustman's Carin takes me 2 hours cause i run in and out to sell stuff.....I am such a horder....

Hording/100%-ism is the reason I can't play CRPGs anymore... I just can't seem to train myself to play a game and enjoy it in a "normal" way. To be honest it's a problem in every game but the less there is to do and interact with the more progress I make. Damn conundrum, I want my games to be complex and have a lot to do but when they do I then feel overwhelmed. "Why bother playing right now? I only have 2 hours and I need 6."

Torchlight 2 is a good example of these OCD tendencies ruining my game. Spending 5 minutes deciding which combination of weapons (that I'm only going to use for another hour max) is better. Then deciding that I can't make a proper decision and carry them all along with me occasionally swapping them. It's torture! /

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo