Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

51. Re: Wasteland 2 Trailer Feb 10, 2013, 13:49 TheEmissary

Cutter wrote on Feb 10, 2013, 12:26:
Blackhawk wrote on Feb 10, 2013, 11:28:
Cutter wrote on Feb 9, 2013, 18:38:
I'm happy with what I'm seeing here. I'm down like a clown, Charlie Brown. And gods no! We don't need yet more updates. If anything we need less. I don't need to hear about every single friggin thing that crosses their minds ever day. And I mean that for all the KS' so far.

They made a commitment to us to keep us informed when we became their investors. They have our money. They have a responsibility to show us that they're using it as agreed.

We can ignore those communications if we choose, but in a world with so much dishonesty, I'd rather they over communicate than not communicate at all. After all, we're still setting standards on what we expect from public funding systems.

It wastes precious development time! An update ever 3 months is more than adequate.

It really should be on a consistent monthly basis on the very least. It would be nice to know how things are progressing. If they stayed more in contact with us they wouldn't have to do so many time consuming content drops like the first look video. People are just wanting to know what has changed. A paragraph here or there talking about the direction there is what most people are asking for.

I am sure most of the guys working on the game probably communicate more frequently on twitter and facebook. Compiling the tweets and posts in to update wouldn't take more than a couple minutes beyond what they are already doing.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo