Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

51. Re: RAGE Tool Kit Feb 9, 2013, 15:12 Redmask

kyleb wrote on Feb 9, 2013, 15:01:
Redmask wrote on Feb 9, 2013, 14:23:
I don't really care, if it was promised or otherwise I think the game could have certainly used it.
The thing is, the game can't rightly use a high res texture pack like has been done for other games, because Rage doesn't use the traditional texturing methods those games do. So it's rather absurd to get upset about what was never reasonably possible, let alone ever actually promised.

We know, you're playing catch up with the thread here, these things have already been talked about. I'm not getting upset about anything, I just said the game could have used them. Some people don't care about the trade off, some people do, maybe they should have considered the possibility that some people would notice during development.

Pathetic they are crying loudly about something out of the way, and such a non-issue, I mean seriously.

@theyarecomingforyou, you obviously don't play many games at all if you think invisble walls are not part of every day gaming. Every FPS game has at least one collision issue. Just stop exaggerating.

Sure other games have them, they just try to obfuscate them. It's a valid complaint, I ran into them too. They might not have annoyed me as much as him but they're not hard to find. I think they are more glaring in a very picturesque, open world style setting. That's not the game RAGE was necessarily trying to be but they do try to paint that picture.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo