Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

46. Re: RAGE Tool Kit Feb 9, 2013, 14:23 Redmask

No, that's just cherry picking a small one. There are many and they're all over the place. I don't have the game installed anymore and I'm not making a youtube video for a forum conversation but I can think of several in the first area you go right after you get picked up for example. Try climbing up to the higher floors then going back down through a shortcut, you can't even scale a waist high railing due to invisible walls.

It's not a huge deal to me, it's just a minor complaint amongst others but acting like they don't exist is either luck or denial. This is something reviewers noted too, it wasn't just people who you seem to think unfairly hate the game. I don't hate the game, I thought it was ok but not much more than that.

Yeah, again, I'm pretty sure you're just referring to lame attempts at journalism like this one, which misinterprets what Carmack actually said.

Maybe but I thought it was in a specific interview, not at QuakeCon. I don't remember though and this was a few years ago so whatever. I don't really care, if it was promised or otherwise I think the game could have certainly used it.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo