Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

62. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines Season Pass and Bug Hunt DLC Announced Feb 8, 2013, 22:57 Ventura

This game's garbage. There are walkthrough videos already up on Youtube, and I gotta be honest, it's far from good.

Granted, they're not of the pc version yet, so the poor cunts can't aim straight and shit, but my god is it bad.

If it didn't have Aliens in it, nobody would ever touch this steaming pile of shit. Based on what I've seen, I'd say we're looking at an average metacritic rating of anywhere between 50-65.

If you're not a fan of the franchise, move on, there's nothing to see here. If you are (like me), it's a case of same old, same old. Once again, we have to suffer this kind of crap, because it's got the name attached.

I want to support this franchise, I really do. Aliens and Predator are both absolutely astonishing movies. But even I'm running out of fucking patience here, and if I hadn't scored the collector's edition on a sweet trade-in deal at EB, I'd cancel my pre-order and buy something else with my credit.

And that's saying something.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo