Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

50. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines Season Pass and Bug Hunt DLC Announced Feb 8, 2013, 19:29 Trevellian

SpectralMeat wrote on Feb 8, 2013, 15:01:
What I don't get is what's this bickering is really good for?
What if some people doesn't like the games I like? I couldn't care less.

Regarding Aliens: Colonial Marines, I did not see a single reason to get this game, but if someone is a fan of the franchise or had a chance to play the preview and really liked it, by all means buy it and enjoy it. Won't change a thing for me one way or another.

If after the game is out and I will hear a lot of positive feedback from people playing it I will take another look, but until then, best of luck for them with the release.

This is the way people should be. Unfortunately most aren't. As I had a discussion with Verno yesterday. I told him, I feel most people on this forum at this point, want to belittle others for spending money on a game they think they'd enjoy. They want to cry "it's people like you who allow developers to keep releasing this crap", when they have never played the game and are judging it based on videos.

You want to base your opinion on videos? Go for it, I wouldn't begrudge any of you this. That doesn't give you the right, or even make it necessary for you in any way, to tell those people who feel differently, that they are wasting their money and somehow ruining your PC gaming experience by playing it.

Get off your high horses.

For the Republic
-C22 Waterson of Planetside 2/Tahyang in ArcheAge

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo