Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

46. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines Season Pass and Bug Hunt DLC Announced Feb 8, 2013, 18:56 Redmask

Parias wrote on Feb 8, 2013, 18:48:
Actually, re-reading your post, I think this does fit what you're trying to say. This is also a major reason why I hate just about everyone on the internet and understand why most developers tend to avoid their own messageboards like the plague. The way average feedback goes these days, you would think that every single game that that is ever released is a horrible failure and that everyone should just give up on trying to make games.

That's what I was trying to say. Every game released now is the blinding crack of an angels asshole or its the devil himself trying to steal your wallet. You can't just say 'i like this game but..' anymore, people will actually get mad if you they don't see you as being on their side. You also can't really get away with 'i dont really care for this game but i do like these things about it'. You will inevitably get hostile responses or shouted down by people who go to extremes and fight with eachother.

That is why half of the people here think that everyone hates their thing for no reason and the other half thinks they are just deluded fans jerking off. They're both wrong. It happens to everything now, everywhere on the internet and it's dumb.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo