Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

16. Re: Origin for OS X Feb 8, 2013, 18:24 yuastnav

Bhruic wrote on Feb 8, 2013, 17:33:
Bard wrote on Feb 8, 2013, 17:03:
Bhruic wrote on Feb 8, 2013, 16:02:
My annoyance is with the people who kneejerk "EA bad!" for everything they do. I don't love EA. I don't particularily like EA. I agree that EA does lots of scummy things. But sometimes they do decent things,

Since when? name one!

How about from the quote up above?
With dual-platform play, gamers will buy a game once and be able to download it for both PC and Mac (if the game is available for both platforms). After purchasing the game via Origin on one platform, as soon as a player logs into their other device, the game will appear ready for download in the Origin “My Games” tab.

Allowing people to buy the game once and play it on both systems is a pretty decent move on EA's part.

Um, no. Something like that should not even be worth mentioning since any decent publisher/developer will do that anyway, without saying.
I don't want to sound like an entitled bastard but this is usually, or at least should be, standard practice with software and EA should not be praised for doing something exceptional. It should be merely acknowledged that they didn't feth it up this time.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo