Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

1. Re: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Preview Trailer Feb 8, 2013, 11:22 Jivaro

Does anyone else read descriptions of game trailers and immediately decide to not watch them when words like "developer discusses" are in the description?

I have a list of reasons, but most of all it comes down to the bullshit factor. "We want you to watch this from this perspective and to appreciate this particular thing so we are going to herd you to that particular point with words." It would be like going out on a blind date and when you get there the woman says "At 11:00PM I am going to ask you to come back to my place. Now, I know this dress makes me look fat now but you have to understand that horizontal stripes are not flattering on women but it was on sale and thus cost effective. Also, right now my breath is terrible, so you can't kiss me until we get back to my place. I will have brushed my teeth by then, I promise."

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo