Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

24. Re: BioWare: Mass Effect 4/ME4 References Feb 7, 2013, 12:49 Verno

Bhruic wrote on Feb 7, 2013, 12:27:
And, frankly, the last thing I'd want in an ME is another story in the same timeline as the Shepard story. It's not just a matter of knowing how it's going to turn out, you also have the full knowledge that you're never going to be the hero. There's no way your accomplishments, no matter how impressive, are going to stack up to what Shepard accomplished. I suppose they could try and squeeze something into the period where Shepard is MIA, but even then, what activity of any significance could really take place? They are better off with a completely separate scenario, imo.

Agreed completely. ME2 was the game I liked the least in the series and not coincidentally it didn't feel very central to the overall story. ME1 and ME3 at least nailed the epic story and feel, I don't know how you achieve that in the same setting without regurgitating the entire plot.

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Fall, The Walking Dead, Leon

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo