Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

29. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 6, 2013, 20:31 Creston

1badmf wrote on Feb 6, 2013, 15:45:
hey creston what other types of peanut butter are there? and what are they like compared to the americafuckyeah stuff? i do my best to be a citizen of the world, but some of the more obscure stuff always slips through the cracks of my brain.

I was talking about the differences between countries. Peanut Butter in the US typically has a lot more sugar (at least some brands do), though the Peter Pan PB that my wife and I eat apparently only has 2g per tsp. (compared to Nutella, which has 21g per tsp. )

The Dutch PB I grew up with had no sugar, so personally, as a sweet tooth, I love the US version far more than I do the Dutch one. And I always got an Austrian or Swiss type of PB from a deli, but I can't remember what it was called... It also had quite a bit of sugar in it.

Obviously people's tastes will vary. Some people may hate the sugary stuff and would likely much prefer the Dutch no-sugar-PB.

But in any case, Nutella is better than all of them!

Creston

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo