Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

38. Re: John Carmack On Linux Gaming Support Feb 6, 2013, 12:41 Optional nickname

I'm going to say something that will silence the sharks reading my post:

John, you reading this?

you need to , damn I wish I could patent this idea..

but, you need to make arcades make a comeback to the scene.

What I'm saying is this: Asia seems to have unlimited supply of raw materials because they are DUMPING electronic shit onto the masses, risking selling only 20% of their production, while the other 80% gets into a landfill, so clearly that is not an issue to get hardware out to us.

What we need is dedicated ROM to dedicated games. Let the wave recommence. It;s time to bring out the next gen Arcades, where one game, a great game! a John Carmack game! is to be written to his own custom made hardware,

Fuck Sony, Fuck Nintendo, and Fuck Microsoft, get your own hardware OS!

You have trillions of dollars of cash pouring in, whereas kickstarter is merely a gratuity (tip) to this available money that the gaming industry now has.

Stop your BICKERING and BRING US GOOD GAMES ONCE AGAIN.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo